Sunday, November 2, 2008

30-10 Marketing

Although i dont know whether its a compulsion to post comments on the thursay marketing class, but after viewing some posts i think i should post one.. Just a precaution..
Well the class started out nicely with sir telling me, "its nice to see YOU on time." Well he was kind of right mean i am nearly ALWAYS late. Anyways, it started out with marketing segmentation and target marketing. Different examples were given and people were as usual, cold-called.

Well, i love the environment but you cant doze off for a second. Mean i just put my hand on my chin and there was Sir Mannan signalling me, HANDS OFF!!! Anyways, i know its always a luxury to get lost in thoughts in a class, but here its like painting a bulls eye on your head. I mean i have heard that professors have eyes at the back of their heads but Sir seems to have one on his right and another one on his left!!

I like the class and my dream of becoming a CEO with a marketing background is still comlpletely intact!!

No comments: